Tuesday, July 3, 2012

About how to travel frequently between baltimore and philadelphia at a low price

 how to travel frequently between baltimore and philadelphia at a low price?
hi everyone, i have a major problem, i am likely to get admission in dental school in philadelphia, and my husband has a dental practise in maryland, he cnat move with me, due to personal reasons the distance is not good for the existence of our marriage, can somone suggest a way where i can commute as frequently as possible bet the two places , attend full time school and still save my marriage?please reply, i checked grey hound buses, amtrack, their schedules dunt match with my school hours?somone please help me,also suggest if there is a way my hubby can not undergo financial loss by leaving his practise in other asosciates hands and still be with me ?we basically want a way to be together for most part of the time, if he hires associate dentists and let them work, it will be a financial loss,so he cant leave the practise completely and come there for me,i am very frustated, please help ,thanks
Commuting - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You might want to set up a schedule where you come home on the weekends, or he takes an occasional week off to come see you. If the train doesn't match your schedule then driving is your only option as far as commuting in my opinion. I've seen people do it (from MD to Philly) but it will start to drag on you after a while.
2 :
Hitch hike is cheapest way
3 :
There are dental schools in Baltimore - the University of Maryland Dental School to be exact. Maybe try applying there rather than traveling back and forth to Philly.
4 :
love conquers all
5 :
For a faithful and affectionate couple, who care for the other, the distance is not a matter at all. Even you both can meet once a month. But remember only word "faithful"!!!!and it means a lot!!!
Read more other entries :  
About How can I go to Baltimore Travel Plaza from ...